I love that our kids have their piano recital in March--so much better than May when everything else in the world seems so happen! They each played a song by themselves and then they did a duet together. It was great, and I am glad that nobody died in the process of practicing duet (and that I am still somewhat mentally stable after listening to the fighting!)
The recital just happen to fall on Chris's 37th birthday! He had to leave super early that morning so nobody got to wish him happy birthday. Yeah for technology and text messaging!
For the second year in a row he got a shovel, because apparently in our house they only last a year--he also bought himself a new tent--which did not warrant a picture because when you surprise yourself with a birthday gift the look of excitement just isn't the same! Good thing he picked it out, because I would NOT have guessed right:)
After he blew his candles out , Benson copied him. It was quite hysterical!
Happy Birthday to the greatest guy I know!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment