Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Roots Tech

At the end of March the youth in our Stake got a somewhat last minute invitation to attend Roots Tech 2013.  It is an annual Family History convention in Salt Lake, and since the youth in our stake have been super active in indexing and doing family history work, they were invited.  We had a great time, and also had the opportunity to meet and listen to Elaine Dalton, at the time she was the General YW President of the Church, but was released 2 weeks later at General Conference.  I am so grateful that we got to meet her for even just a quick second, I have looked up to her so much these past few years--I especially love her Guardians of Virtue talk that she gave a few years ago.   








No comments: