Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Break San Diego-The Mormon Battalian

One day in San Diego we went to the Mormon Battalian in Old Town. It was awesome and our kids loved it.  It makes me think Nauvoo might be a possibility even with little kids one day!  I was so impressed with how much work the Church has put into the tour there.  Spencer was picked to be a soldier volunteer and loved getting dressed up.  They had a fun interactive area at the end where you got to pan for gold and check out some of the stuff they would have used back in 1847, and the kids didn't want to leave.  I have to admit I was a little shocked when they asked if we could go back!  There aren't too many museums my kids WANT to go back to--especially the next day!  (For the record, we only went once this trip!)









No comments: