Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Pictures

 Before spring break, the kids had spring picture day at school.  Not going to lie--I have never been a fan of spring picture day.  I don't know why they have to put the kids in front of cheesy fake spring backgrounds--especially since it is still SNOWING in Utah.  Wouldn't it be more realistic to set up a camera outside and take a picture of the kids in parkas while the snow falls on them?  Just sayin'.  Anyways, despite my dislike, I like my kids to dress decent just by some off chance I LOVE the pictures I want to buy them.  Spencer was NOT excited.  I made him wear a shirt that didn't have a picture or words, and despite the fact that he actually does like this shirt, he decided that this day, he hated it.  Because my kids looked decent I wanted to snap a picture at home, and Spencer came upstairs with a sign saying he was a prisoner being forced to wear stripes. Obviously he was very cooperative.  I did barely manage a passable one of each of the kids just to prove that they don't always look homeless, and Benson, ever eager to be like the older kids, was happy to stand outside and smile!  When the kids came home from school, and I asked them how the pictures went Spencer informed me that he had his BYU sweatshirt on and didn't take it off for the pictures.   So much for a shirt without words or pictures.  Needless to say, we did not purchase spring pictures from the school this year.











No comments: