Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Friday, July 20, 2007

Science, Art, and Addie

One of our favorite things in Birmingham is the McWane Science Center. We joined the 1st week we were here and the kids beg to go EVERY DAY!! Right now they have a traveling Bob the Builder Exhibit that the kids totally love! They also have a little mini-aquarium and lots of fun science stuff. When we were here before the kids weren't really old enough to enjoy it, but they are at the perfect age right now--well except Addie!!

I signed Kennedy up for craft camp at Michael's today. I only signed her up for one day, but if I would have known how much fun she was going to have I definitely would have signed her up for more. Spencer wasn't old enough to go, so he had "mom" craft camp at home. Thanks goodness for "foamies" and the premade buckets!! He picked this bucket of "party dude" necklaces. He thought they were awesome!!

And then there is Addie. Let's face it, she doesn't do much, but we think she is so dang cute. She is really into laughing right now and it is so very cute. Most of the time we just can't get enough of her. I say most of the time, because normally she does not cry. However, the last week or so she has developed quite the set of lungs and screams herself hoarse. And frankly--it drives me crazy!! I can't complain too much though because in reality, she only crys for like 10 minutes a day and I usually just put her in her bed and she falls asleep sucking her thumb--I know, we are asking for orthadontic issues!! But we just love the little girl to pieces, so here is some more Addie!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The science center looks SO fun! Your kids are adorable! How old is Addie?