Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Imagination Movers

Today I took the kids to the library to see Playhouse Disney’s Imagination Movers. I don’t know how many times I have mentioned this, but we seriously have the BEST libraries here in AL!! They have been having all sorts of fun programs this summer, but we have been counting down the days until these guys came!!




Luckily we got there early so we had awesome seats and the kids totally rocked out. It was super loud, but even Addie got into. Kennedy danced to every song and did all the actions and Spencer was super excited when they sang his favorite song, “I Want My Mommy”. If you want to know more about them, their website is http://www.imaginationmovers.com/. They are getting their own show on Playhouse Disney in March—and my kids-LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous! The kid programs at our library stink! I've completely given up on them. Looks like everyone had fun! Ryan likes the Imagination Movers as well!