
I just thought I would share a little more Foster chaos!! Spencer the other day thought it would be a great idea to use the ironing board as a mountain. I caught him standing up on it and went to grab the camera rather than lose my temper, but got the picture of him sitting down. 2 seconds after I took the picture Spencer and the ironing board both toppled to the ground. Doesn't that make me sound like a great mom!! Instead of taking my child out of danger, I take a picture of it!! And the other picture is our kitchen table. Isn't Spencer a beautiful artist!!! Lucky for me 409 takes everything out!!



These pictures of Addie are just to show how chubby she is getting!! People can't believe that she is only 3 months old because she has some serious rolls!! But we love them. And she is so on my good list right now because the last 2 nights she has slept 10 hours in a row!!! None of my babies have EVER done that this early on, so I am hoping that it sticks!!
And Kennedy is super excited because she lost another tooth last night. The count is at 3, all on the bottom. She was so funny last night. She always writes notes to the tooth fairy. Last time she lost a tooth she asked the tooth fairy if it was a boy or a girl--apparently it's a girl!! But last night she came in and said, "Do you think the tooth fairy will let me keep my tooth for my scrapbook?" (can you tell what we do around here??) I told her to write a note. So anyways in a very phoenetically (is that how you spell it?) correct letter she wrote a letter something like this:
Dear tooth fare,
Can I kep my toth but stil git mone? Wat do you look lik? Wat is your nam? God luc.
How cute is that?? Anyways, the tooth fairy responded with something like, "I look how you believe I do, always dream, Love, the Tooth Fairy. And also with a small drawing of a fairy (attempt at a fairy)
Kennedy was so excited when she saw it this morning, but still said, Mom, she didn't tell me her name. I said, "Yes, she did, it's the Tooth Fairy" She replied, "No, her other name." I told her the Tooth Fairy probably doesn't want kids to know her other name. That answer sufficed her and she left excited about her dollar. So success, the magic of the Tooth Fairy continues on!

1 comment:
I have a table that looks like that too! Luckily it's the "art table" so I don't worry about it that much! That's great that Kennedy lost another tooth. Kaylee is dying to lose one, she keeps telling me that she has a loose tooth but she's not even close! Bryce has one though which should be falling out any day now. Kaylee will be so sad if Bryce loses one before her!
Post a Comment