Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, July 9, 2007

Thumb Sucker






Chris and I have been lucky in that all 3 of our kids have taken a pacifier without any problems. However, Addie has recently discovered her thumb and it is beginning to take a preferential spot (I don't even really know if that is the correct way to say it) over her pacifier. We keep pulling her thumb out of her mouth, and she keeps sticking it back in and sucking on it VERY loudly!! It's pretty comical. Hopefully we can break the habit before she becomes too addicted!! We took these pictures of the kids yesterday. Addie is getting so big and she is such a happy little baby! Kennedy and Spencer are completely addicted to her and she is rarely left alone. I guess it's a good thing to have your kids like each other though!! Better that than complaining about how much they dislike her--that will probably come once she starts crawling!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

SO adorable! She has the best smiles! We're dealing with the thumb-sucking too. About 2 weeks ago, Emmy found hers. My mom says we should put a sock on her hands so that she can't suck on it....but a sock on her hands wouldn't be nearly as cute as a thumb in her mouth ;) She won't take a binkie either. It's not a habit I want to have to fight to break her of later down the road, but I haven't had much motivation to work on it yet because it's so nice that she can soothe herself with it. Let me know if you figure something out that works!

Brenda said...

Mikelle, I hope you don't mind me ease dropping on your blog. It is so much fun to keep track of you and your sweet little family. I don't seem to talk with your mom enough to keep up with you. I love the cute smile and dimples on Addie. It is so much fun to have a new baby and watch the older children love them so much. It can be trying at times, however.
By the way, your dad is my new home teacher. I will enjoy seeing him each month.
Much love, Brenda (Dart)

Jackie B. said...

What adorable kids!!!

~you are probably wondering who i am. I know Amy & Chris from our High School days at Redlands High.
Jackie (Ostler) Brown