Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, September 14, 2008

59-0


That would be the score of the BYU-UCLA game yesterday. College football season has to be Chris's favorite and every Saturday he whips up some 7 layer dip, puts on his BYU shirt and cheers on the Cougars. I laughed all afternoon listening to "YES, YES, YES, they scored again, GO COUGARS", and numerous other chants of appraisal. I laughed even harder when I started hearing things like, "I want to be there SOOO bad," and "I've gotta call someone and talk about this!" Thanks for keeping me entertained yesterday!!

5 comments:

The King Family said...

We have such talented grandkids. Wish we could have been there! Love you all! Mom

Amy said...

I heard similar cheers yesterday. It started out with just Duane and Chase watching and then one by one the other kids had to come in and see what all the commotion was about. Charly was even screaming and yelling. She had no clue what was going on, but everyone else was doing it! Too bad we aren't closer than the boys could watch together! Maybe we could set up the ichat next time, it's almost like being there right?!
You're kids are adorable by the way, and very talented!

Alicia said...

GO COUGARS!!! You heard about my half time, but GO COUGARS still!!

We just got to listen to it on the radio since we don't get VS. Why can't they just put them all on the Mtn. since we have that channel.

Oh well it was an awesome game!!!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Believe it or not Tom is probably more into BYU football than Chris. I am glad that he has something to look forward to over there. He tried to stay up and listen to it on the internet in the middle of the night, but fell asleep. Fortunately it was tape delayed on the Armed Forces Network so he got to watch it at a normal time. I am sure Tom and Chris could have some very good game conversations.

Tara H. said...

Oh yes, we know the cheering well. We were in our BYU shirts on Sat. as well. Although it's not quite the same when you just listen on the radio, but it was exciting none the less. Let's just say Sunday was a very good day at our house, the win had a very happy effect on us all! Go Cougs.