Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sleep Talking

Because our 2 girls share a room and cannot go to bed at the same time due to excessive laughter (or screaming depending on Addie's mood), we usually have Kennedy go to sleep in our room, and and then we move her into her room when we go to bed. Last night I picked her up and she kind of smiled, so at first, I thought she was just pretending to be asleep so that I would carry her and not make her walk--I used to pull this trick (I bet you didn't know that Dad!!). Anyways, I was halfway to her room and she said "Excuse me," busted up giggling and then was out--she was sleep talking the ENTIRE time!! I had the giggles until I went to bed because it was so stinkin' funny!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Don't you love it when kids and husbands do that?!?! I am sitting here laughing just thinking of my kids and steve. thanks for making me laugh today!!

Dena said...

Our kids do that too sometimes. It totally cracks us up!

Mandy said...

Sleep talking is so much fun! Atleast she wasn't sleep walking! P.S. I tagged you (ahhh)