Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today. . .

Random things from today:

Spencer on the monkey bars.

Kennedy reading outside--I am so glad that she loves to read. I like to read too, but I think the reading gene is definitely from Chris!!

Addie went to 1 year old story time. She had a hard time holding still so I didn't get a great picture of her, but here she is doing "If you're happy and you know it"

Addie is always so excited when the kids come home from school. Here she is attacking Kennedy!

2 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

This reminded me of the good old days when we used to meet at story time with our kids. I miss that. Those were some good times.

The Lemon Family said...

alexander always runs to hug cameron when he comes home its soo cute