Today was one of those days at church where everything seemed to make me laugh. During sacrament meeting Spencer noticed our home teacher passing the bread. He leaned over to me and said, "I sure hope we get Brother Black next." I thought that was cute, but I busted up laughing my head off when he started waving his arms and going, "psst, BROTHER BLACK." It wasn't too loud, but it made laugh. Who knew that he could be so preferential about who he got the bread and water from.
Then today we were practicing in the chapel for the Primary program which is next Sunday. After we had been practicing for about an hour and a half, a little girl in my class noticed that my legs were crossed and that I was shaking my top foot. She leaned over and politely whispered, "Sister Foster, do you need to go to the bathroom?" It was seriously all I could do to not laugh extremely hard. I didn't have to go to the bathroom. I was just a little ancy after sitting for so long, but I thought that was so funny. But hey--at least if I ever do have to use the bathroom during primary, I have someone watching out for me!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Ha ha ha, so funny. I don't even think our kids pay enough attention when the home teachers come to even know who they are, so way to go Spencer for knowing who he was.
Hey Mikelle-It's been like a week since you posted anything...is facebook taking up ALL of your time??
Post a Comment