Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, October 27, 2008

Isn't she the BABY???



On Saturday night I had one of those moments of realization. Addie woke up crying and when I picked her up it suddenly hit me--she's not a little baby anymore!! She wears pajamas that make her look 4 instead of 4 months. Her hair fits in a little ponytail. She can talk (well, a little). She can climb up and down stairs. She is big enough to have an opinion about her shoes. She's old enough for nursery. I miss my little baby! (Well, not enough to have another baby anytime soon, I just miss my baby Addie!) However, as much as I miss my tiny little baby, I LOVE this adorable little girl with the cutest dimples on the planet!! How lucky we are to have her sweet spirit in our family!

2 comments:

Dena said...

I totally feel the same way! I wish we could slow time down so that we could enjoy them little for just a little longer.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your baby is 34!