Today we went to the pumpkin patch with some friends. I love pumpkin patches and this one is kind of out in the middle of nowhere so it's a fun little drive too. Plus, there are about a billion (slight exaggeration) yard sales along the way so if you need to stop and pick up a few tires you are in luck!! Anyways, we had a great time and the kids loved it. Addie loved free reign of the pumpkin patch, and I love that I have a 1 year old who can be easily convinced that a white pumpkin is awesome without even the slightest hint of a complaint. Spencer loved the hayride and touching EVERY pumpkin, and Kennedy our queen of perfection loved taking every last second possible to find the absolute perfect pumpkin. She was happy when we left, so I guess that equals success!! There were also some awesome sunflowers in bloom which were fun to see. All in all we had a great afternoon enjoying the great fall weather!! Next project--carving the pumpkins--well not for a few weeks, but stay tuned!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Yeah for the pumpkin patch. Looks like you all had a great time.
xoxo
Post a Comment