Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I learned this trick from Grandpa King



My family moved to Utah my senior year of high school. For a year we lived with my Grandma and Grandpa King. While we were there I learned a very useful thing--everything can be fixed with duct tape and shoe goo--including things that are not shoes. However on Thursday, the bottom came off my most favorite pair of shoes. I called up my Grandparents found out where to buy shoe goo and now they are as good as new! Lucky for me that I got to live and learn from them before they went on their mission!!

1 comment:

tessa said...

Love shoe goo though I think it's cancer causing of something. Steve always give me a lecture about well ventilated areas when using:) I've reassembled many a thing with it though:) Cute shoes BTW where are the from?