Well, I got home from my super fast, but super great, trip to Utah!! Chris and the kids did great and he even had their homework finished, piano practiced and backpacks ready for Monday. And I think he must have been channeling my need to document every second of life since he blogged about it--how impressive is that!
I had a great time shopping, and I was even able to try on clothes at the store--this is a big deal because usually I buy stuff, try it on at home, and then return it if I don't like it!! We ate lunch at Cafe Rio--my favorite, I was able to get my haircut/highlighted, I got to see my sister in law Janelle who just got home from her mission in Korea, and I loaded up on new BYU gear for the family. I also got to be home for my little sister's 18th birthday and General Conference. Anyways, it was a great trip, I had a ton of fun, and it was a nice break from home work and carpool lines (not that I don't like that stuff, but it was a nice change of pace!). The kids were so glad to have us back and Spencer even came down to give me hug when I got home at 1 am!! Kennedy had Welcome Home signs all ready too, what fun kids. Anyways here are some pics from the trip.
13 years ago



5 comments:
Glad to hear you made it back! I'm so jealous you got to go to Cafe Rio! I was in St. George on Saturday but didn't get to go because it was taking FOREVER to get through all the marathon traffic/detours so we ended up just going home! :-(
Hey girl! Next time you guys come out for a trip give us a call! It has been way too long and I can do a hook up for you at the olive garden in AF!!
I'm glad you got to take a quick trip to Utah--how fun to spend the weekend with the girls!
I'm so glad you got to go back to Utah and had a great time!! I'm so jealous about Cafe Rio...I am always craving that. When are they going to bring that to the South!?!? Glad you enjoyed a nice relaxing trip with your family!!
Wow, I am jealous!! It is so nice to take a break once in a while. And I am glad that everything went well with Chris and the kids. It's usually party time when dad's in charge, so I am sure they had a blast.
xoxo from "the still hot" Tucson
Post a Comment