
I also made Kennedy an apron for school on Friday. They get to dress up as a book character for Halloween. My kids--especially Kennedy--do not love dressing up. We have a Cinderella costume that has never been worn, an Ariel costume that was worn once, and several dance recital costumes that were worn for the event only. I don't get it. When I was little I LOVED to play dress up. Anyways, when she came home with her note to choose a character, we had to find someone who was not only easy, but one that we could find something to wear that would be comfortable. Kennedy ended up choosing "Junie B, Boss of Lunch." Easy costume--an apron. (she refuses to wear a hair net too, but I think it would be so cute--oh well). So, we went to Hobby Lobby to get one of those cheap white canvas aprons--but then we saw the cutest fabric. So instead of the easy buy, I created work for myself. Anyways, I LOVE the fabric Kennedy chose, and she is excited about the apron. Maybe it won't be so traumatic to dress up after all!

Today we made Halloween cookies. They are supposed to be mummies. If they don't look like mummies, then maybe we'll call them ghosts. If they don't look like ghosts, well, just use your imagination and pretend they do!!
3 comments:
Great job on the apron. You're so crafty!! I wish we lived closer so we could do all our crafts together!
Love the apron. Are you making a matching one for you? Then could embarrass her and wear it to school:) Addie really does have the cutest dimples!
Love the mummies, you have to have sugar cookies for the holidays. We had a neighborhood cookie decorating party yesterday. It was fun!
Post a Comment