We had a great time in California with the Foster side of the family--once we got there. The drive wasn't bad minus Addie throwing up in the car and the then the other 2 throwing up in the middle of the night!! Luckily, they were all fine when they woke up. On Tuesday, we went to see a Wizard of Oz play in Redlands and it was so fun. Grandma and Grandpa took 8 cousins camping for their Cousin Jamber and I stayed at their house with Addie. The kids had a great time with their cousins, playing in the dirt, sleeping in the tents and doing all of the activities Grandma had planned. They got to earn badges for a "dog tag" necklace and they are still talking about them!! I had fun shopping with Amy and Rachelle while they were away. The kids came home so so dirty. I don't know if I have ever seen that much dirt on my children! They absolutely loved it though! On Friday we went swimming and to a LDS dance festival. Saturday we went to Scandia (thanks Marc and Rachelle) for Tate's birthday and then swimming. Tate was also nice enough to let everyone play his birthday present--Rockband!! My favorite thing about Rockband was that 2 days later Spencer (4), Bryce (6), and Cade (9) were sitting outside singing "Roxanne, you don't have to put up the red light. . ." I about died laughing. Sunday was our newest nephew/cousin Jake's blessing and Uncle Marc set up a movie in the backyard for us to watch. Monday was more swimming and playing with cousins. We had such a great time and the kids loved playing with their cousins and having sleepovers every night. Thanks to everyone in California for such a fun time!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment