
So Chris was recently released as the cubmaster. When Spencer found out we would no longer be going to the monthly pack meetings, he was crushed. He seriously loves going to cub scouts so much!! So to help heal the wound, I promised him a trip to the Scout shop--which he LOVED!! He checked out all the merit badges, tools, camping equipment, shirts, flags, etc. Too bad he still has a 3 year wait!!

So I had to take a picture of Kennedy dressed up. She NEVER plays dress up which I find shocking because I always did growing up. In fact, she has a super cute princess costume from a dance recital that up until this week had only been worn for the recital. So anyways, for her posterity, here is a pic of her in a rare moment of playing dress ups.
7 comments:
Yuck! How was the clean up on that? She is a doll. Looks like they are keeping you busy. Never a dull moment.
I guess she didn't get the memo about girls being sugar & spice and everything NICE :) Luke and Josh used to do this, too-YUK!
I love checking in on your family once in a while--you always have funny stories to tell!
That's pretty disgusting! Ally hasn't done that ... yet. I almost put her to bed in just a dress today, but had 2nd thoughts and put on a diaper cover. Your grief may save me in long run, so thanks!
Your little Addie sounds like such a little character!! That must have been pretty disgusting cleaning that one up. Another fun Mommy moment!! What a cutie though...
I feel your pain. Laurel did the same thing 3 times when she was a baby. We thought we were going to have to start duct taping her diaper on. Addie is so adorable. I always wanted a child with dimples!
www.cheekeebaby.com I've got a couple friends who swear by these bloomer things for their "painting" children.
Post a Comment