




So we were late to church today (which on days when Chris is gone is not too untypical), but today it wasn't because I was solo--I was taking pictures of my kids hair. I think Kennedy has the most amazing hair. It's thick, has natural highlights--every mother's dream, right? But, ever since Addie was born Kennedy has worn her hair in a headband almost everyday. At first I fought it, but gave up to keep the peace. Addie has cute hair too, but most days just pulls it out. But today I managed to pull it into 2 little pigtails in the back and I thought it looked it so cute. Spencer also wanted to have his picture taken in his church clothes that he picked out himself--orange in his favorite color, and his tie he put on himself. So maybe not the best reason to be late to church, but I needed proof that they let me do their hair for once!!
5 comments:
I'm jealous - Ally plays with her hair too much to let me do something that she can't hold on to. Today we did little ponys on top and the one she holds on to ended up A LOT lower than the other. What can you do? Kennedy's hair looked really good. I usually only get to do those hair-dos for pictures.
Cute kids!! You are the best mom! You have inspired me. Will's favorite color is also orange, but I'm the not nice mom who hasn't bought him an orange shirt option. Spencer is a lucky guy! :)
Love the hairdos! Amberly is the one I struggle with lately. Luckily she has the perfect amount of natural curl. Most of the time all I can get them to have is one ponytail. Reili's hair is similar to Kennedy's and I love it too!
We were late and I'm pretty sure we skipped over the hair part;) They did look beautiful!
Love the birthday pictures, school day pictures and the breakfast pictures. You are so good to keep up with everything and it is great for grandmas! Love You All Mom
Post a Comment