Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Quick Visit

Even though we were with family for a month, we were so excited that my mom, dad and sister MeLisa came to B'ham the day after we got home. My mom had meetings in Nashville last week, so they came down for just 2 1/2 days after they were finished. We so much fun. We had a BBQ at Oak Mountain, rented paddle boats, saw WALL-E, played games, went shopping, and went to a Baron's baseball game. The only bummer--Kennedy had stomach bug and threw up all night on Thursday. My dad was nice enough to watch her on Friday while the rest of us hit the no sales tax shopping weekend. We were so sad to see them go!! I wish that we didn't have to do the "feast or famine" method of seeing our family, but we will take any chance we get to spend time with them! We were so happy they came, even if they couldn't stay long--and I didn't get enough pictures so what I have isn't great!! But anyways, we love you guys and were so happy you took the time to come and see us!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Loved all of your posts!! I totally forgot that you guys were gone and I was wondering what happened to those guys!! Glad that you survived the flights and all of your fun!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Okay I forgot that Rachelle married a Larson? Marc? He is an orthodontist right? Crazy because Zach just got braces and guess who is his ortho, Marc! Small world isn't it. Well, you guys have an absolutely beautiful family. I just love the smiles with dimples!

Joe and Liz said...

Hey Mikelle...I was happy to see more posts. I had wondered what you guys have been up to. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with your families!! Sounds like a blast....despite the airline experiences. It's so hard to fly with kids - and then to lose your luggage on top of it...aahh!! Cute pictures!

abbott said...

I was beginning to worry about you! No posts for a month! Glad to hear you had a great time. Traveling with 3 kids is no picnic for sure, even under the best of circumstances. 2 layovers... you are brave. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Hope CHris's schedule gets a little better these last two years.