Kennedy started 2nd grade on Thursday, and so far, loves it. We love her new teacher, she has a few friends from last year--I think it will be a great year. The transition was definitely smoother than last year between moving and having a baby!! Anyways, so far she loves it. Spencer missed the kindergarten cutoff by 4 days, so his preschool doesn't start until September. Poor guy, he is stuck home with me for another month!! Kennedy also started taking piano lessons this week and so far loves it. The only thing that makes me laugh is that she expects to sit down and just whip out a song--soon enough I guess. Anyways, she is really enthusiastic so far so I will take that as a good thing!


8 comments:
WOW!! 2nd grade already! We have another 2 weeks before Hannah starts kindergarden. Looks like she is having a good time!!
Well Mikelle,how are you? I was going to comment on the actual post of your mention of loving us coming to visit you, however, it has come to my knowledge that it is possible you would not read the comments there because there was already four comments. And honestly, how would you notice if there was one more? I know i sure could not! But anyways I am excited for Kennedy starting school, and Spencer eventually :D! But besides that, I love coming to visit you out in HUMID Alabama, and crushing you in Settlers. I had a blast out there and I wouldn't change that week to laying around here with nothing to do. Thanks for a great few days!!
~MeL~
That's exciting for Kennedy. I was thinking Spencer would be starting school this year. Bummer! Abby goes this week and is so excited! It's a bittersweet moment for me though. Hopefully I won't cry too much! Have a fun week.
PS. Love the new background!!
I can't believe how big Kennedy is getting. She has changed so much just since you were here in Tucson.
Have a great 2nd grade year!!
I can't believe that Jacob started 2nd grade either! Where does the time go? Glad Kennedy is enjoying piano. This is Maddy's 3rd year and she still get frustrated that she can't just play a new song right away. She loves it though and hopefully Kennedy will too!
Your new background is SO cute! I am in the inflated dental ego club, too. 0 cavities! That's the reason I'm so scared to go after being away for too long...
Hey 2nd grade! I can remember a ton about 2nd grade. What a cute room too! Remy starts kindergarten in about a week, I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment