Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why Do They Have To Get Big????

So Kennedy as I mentioned started piano lessons. Her teacher's house is only about 5 minutes away, but since her lessons are only a 1/2 hour, it hardly seems worth it to drive home, take Addie out, put her back in and go get Kennedy, so we just wait in the car. The 1st week I made the mistake of not taking anything for S and A to do, and my newly vacuumed car got covered in shredded paper, crumbs, etc, and now needs to be revacuumed. So this week I just put our little TV in that we travel with and put on LeapFrog. The past 2 days Spencer has turned it on when we dropped K off at school. But Kennedy being the "grown up" that she is, has informed us that we have to pause it before she gets out so no one can see what she was watching!! That makes me a little sad--why does she have to be to old for little kid stuff!!

2 comments:

Dena said...

I know! It is sad when they start to care about what their friends think and what is "cool". I'm stuggling w/ what kind of "big kid" things to do at Maddy's B-day party coming up since she's turning 10 and isn't a "little kid". I wish we could just slow time and keep them little, at least for a while longer.

Michelle said...

I know. I'm starting to get glimpses of that with Luke. He had an assignment to bring in pictures to decorate his writer's notebook and I pulled out one of the two of us. How embaressing! Imagine people seeing your mom...It's all payback for the same stuff I did to my parents :)