Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Friday, August 15, 2008

And this was just 5 minutes. . .

I thought I would just post a few pictures of 5 minutes with Addie this morning. I missed the picture of splashing in the toilet, because let's be honest, I would rather get her out of the toilet that take a picture of it!! Anyways, she was on top of everything, into everything, and very busy. It's no wonder I can't keep my house clean!!







This next picture is mainly for my mom to see how my project turned out. I wanted something to put over our bed since we don't really have bedroom furniture, so I covered some canvas with fabric and this is how it turned out.

6 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Your little Addie is such a cutie and silly too. I love what you did on your wall! That is so cute! Did you just use artist canvas and staple the fabric on?? I love it!

Dena said...

WOW! Addie is busy! I'm very grateful that Ally isn't a climber (at least not yet)! Your canvases turned out beautifully. Very creative!

Mandy said...

I love your cute little Addie, she and Tate would get along very well! I did something similar to that in my living room, I used scrapbook paper and wood squares, your turned out soooo...cute!

The King Family said...

Addie-You go girl-your room turned out so cute. I need you to come and decorate my house. I just don't have the time Love Ya Mom

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Sometimes I feel like they are totally working against us! She is such an adorable little girl. Your pictures above your bed are so cute. I would never have thought of doing something like that. I have no decorating or creative "sense" at ALL!!!

tessa said...

Think I'll enjoy this stationary stage just a little more:)