Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Future Olympian??

So we have been obsessed with the Olympics for the last week and half. Our kids beg to stay up and watch them and sit in front of the TV and yell Go USA. It's very cute. Spencer thinks he's the next Michael Phelps. He constantly talks about how he won 8 gold medals. On Saturday he practiced his starts at the pool. Today he and Addie and I were at the pool and he showed my how Michael Phelps "does it". I tried so hard to keep a straight face. He had his knees bent on the edge of the pool pretending it was the starting block, adjusted his non-existent goggles, jumped in swam, did his turn and swam back to the wall. He was super excited when I told him he looked just like Michael Phelps and he could be the next Olympic champion. He is such a cute funny boy!

4 comments:

Trish said...

I am so glad you found me and I was able to check out your blog. You're kids are so cute. I didn't even know you had Addie! Are you still in Arizona? It's great to catch up. Trish

Dena said...

Too funny! The Olympics are truely inspiring, aren't they?!

Alicia said...

Get ready to be at the pool all day every day if that keeps up!! The world of swim team isn't all that bad. It's just long days!!!

Lori said...

We should really get together. I would love to see that cute Spencer in action. What an imagination he has!